Fun, happy learning environment – perfect for teaching a new skill. Isha is a real people person and this is reflected in her informal class.


Ecolyte soy melts are versatile because you can choose a fragrance to suit your mood. As I have a kitchen/lounge I use the melts after cooking and all cooking smells disappear very quickly, filling my room with delicate fragrance.

S.N. Auckland

I have really loved the candles and melts that I got from you and got lovely feedback from the people who received them as presents from me!

Diane W

Isha refills my glass jars with her fabulous fragrances and I like that I can choose which ever one I feel like at the time.


I love buying candles which are reasonably priced, excellent quality, made in NZ and are natural.



Candle care

Candles are special! If you treat them well, they will burn beautifully.

By following these guidelines, you will obtain the maximum life from your eco-friendly soy candle:

  • Before lighting your candle for the first time, trim the wick to around 5 – 6 mm
  • Allow the candle to burn until the melt pool on the top has reached right to the outer edges of the container. This may take 2 – 3 hours, depending on the size of container
  • Extinguish the flame and let the wax set. Trim the wick back to 5 – 6 mm. You can then re-light it if you wish
  • This will set the candle's memory so that each time you light it, it will burn right to the edge and prevent any 'tunnelling' effect
  • It is best to extinguish your candle after it has been burning for longer than 3 hours so that you can trim the wick. By keeping the wick trimmed, you will extend the burn time. If possible, allow the wax pool to set before trimming so that the particles of wick don't get set into the wax
  • Always trim the wick before re-lighting, after the wax has set. Check out the special wick trimmers which make it really easy to maintain the correct length of wick
  • Burn your candle away from draughts
  • Please take care when children are around burning candles. If a container should get knocked over, the flame will generally be extinguished by the pool of wax. However it is advisable to keep candles well out of reach of small children
  • And lastly, if you should spill wax on clothing or carpets, it will wash out easily with very hot soapy water

Copyright © 2011-2015. All Rights Reserved.